- Race was run in the 1980’s but then stopped for….26 years
- The course distance….26.2 miles
- The winner’s age….26
- # of official finishers….262
- Scott’s bib #....262
- # of marathons Scott has run….26
- % of runners who qualified for Boston….26%
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Sunday, May 12, 2013
More to come in a real race report, but for now, I’ll leave you with an image of my newest bling –
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Thursday, May 2, 2013
- The One Fund is incredible. People are incredible. Enough said.
- If you haven’t heard of local runner/photographer Jim Rhoades, check out his website and try to find yourself on the Boston course: www.jimrhoades.com
- The trails are clear again for Bella and me, so we’ve been enjoying some off-lead running again. Gotta keep my Bella fit and tone!
- My Asics GT2170’s are going buh-bye. Sad times, but I’m sure I’ll adjust to the next generation of Asics.
- My reverse sensor on my car has gone on strike. My goal is to get it fixed before my warranty ends. Never realized how much I depend on that silly sensor!
|Not my vehicle, but that sensor is magical and I need it back!|
Monday, April 22, 2013
|Runner on left had finished the marathon; he and others likely saved this man's life|You may click on the bib to contribute