June has been blurry because SO MUCH has been happening! I realize it’s not quite over yet, but here’s a little snapshot of my busy June….
- I had a birthday
- We celebrated our wedding anniversary
- We got a great hike in
- We attended our niece’s engagement party
- We attended a graduation party
- We attended a neighborhood cookout/party
- We spectated at a friend’s 100 mile race (of course I haven’t been googling 100 mile races…that would just be silly)
- We celebrated 2 other birthdays
- We signed up for a couple more races (more to come)
- I've had a TON of work stuff happening (more to come)
- I got myself covered in poison ivy
- And of course, I ran.
As we head into July, it’s going to get C-R-A-Z-Y. Crazy in a good way, of course. Stay tuned!