Life's little adventures, accompanied by a running watch

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Where in the world is….Lisa?

I’m right here friends!  It’s been 2 full weeks since my last post (whoa, that sounds almost like a confession)…..
I’ve had some kind emails and/or Facebook posts voicing some concern over my whereabouts lately.  How sweet, I’ve been missed J  Not that I’m on Facebook constantly, but between my random posts and my blogging, when I disappear, it’s nice to know my friends noticed.  I don’t try to stir up concern; just don’t like to advertise when I leave town.
Nothing’s wrong!  In fact, everything’s been fantastic!!  I’ve been on vacation and happily disconnected approximately 99% of the time.  And interestingly, it was my husband who sought out the wifi connection at our sister hotel.  I’ve missed writing and I’ve missed catching up on the latest from everyone, but the good news is that my silence translated to living it up….in Mexico!
There was lots of this:

None of this (unless you count racing through the Cancun airport due to last minute multiple gate changes):

Or this (though fun to watch):

There was even some of this (did I mention I’m afraid of heights??):
149 feet up!
Me, smiling AFTER the zip line survival
Some moderately conservative consumption of this:

And did I mention a lot of this:


Hola friends.  Back to reality....


10 comments:

  1. welcome back! I can't wait for my vacation in 6-ish weeks! I will be doing all of that, well, maybe not the zip line. I'd like to, but I don't think they have those in Destin, Fl. But if they do, I'll be doing it! Glad you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I enjoy the anticipation almost as much as the actual vacation! I hope you have great weather :)

      Delete
  2. I love that we both went on vacation at close to the same time! Looks like you had fun!!!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...funny! I wasn't toting a baby though - that takes skill :) I hope you had a good time too!

      Delete
  3. Oh.So.Jealous. I was away from blogging too but unfortunately not in Mexico!!! Enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Katie! I really did enjoy every minute :) Every drinkie-poo too :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds good to me! Who needs blogging??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would give up blogging for that vacation for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband thinks I'm addicted to all things computer, but I prove him wrong every time :)

      (but it is nice to be back online too!!!)

      Delete