- A sunshiney day
- A day off from work
- A slower pace (because of #2)
- Scott’s home early!
- Got a grateful wave and smile from an elderly woman, in response to my patiently waiting for her to cross the street
- Saw the sweetest sight of a dad and his little son walking out of the library. Actually, the son was skipping – awwww.
- My taper related twinges are just that; taper related, and not anything to worry about
- Read the most perfect guest post from misszippy’s awesome blog. Perfect way to get my race head calm and focused.
- Great mid-day hike (and swim for Bella) with my little family (thanks to #4)
10. Secured perfect post-race goodies for Sunday (yes, the wine is called Cupcake and the cookies are Cinnamon Roll with frosting. Speechless.)
|This is definitely motivation to finish 26.2!!!!!!|
And don’t worry, I’ve tasted the cookie
s, to make sure they’re it’s not poisonous.