Life's little adventures, accompanied by a running watch

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: Conquered Doubt

Setting goals is a normal part of starting a new year.  But reflecting on the past year can provide learnings and motivation to do bigger or better things.  Most importantly, reflecting provides the opportunity to celebrate doubts conquered and goals achieved.  In that spirit, Scott compiled some earlier video clips from 2014 into this one to celebrate three major goals met this year:  

Meaghan at her first Ironman (Lake Placid)
Carrie at her first 50 miler (VT50)
Me at my first 100 miler (Ghost Train)

I was honored to witness greatness in my friends’ accomplishments, thankful to celebrate my own accomplishment, and grateful to have such a thoughtful and creative Scott to capture the memories so eloquently.  Hope you enjoy!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!




6 comments:

  1. I NEVER get tired of seeing this! Congratulations to you all!! And, another fine job by Scott, the MAN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! He sure does capture great memories perfectly :)

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool video! Great way to capture and celebrate a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! One of these days, I'll have to document one of my husband's races so he can have a cool video himself :)

      Delete
  3. I still think that it is so phenomenal that you did a 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! It's still pretty surreal to me and I was there!

      Delete