1. Nothing better than a Saturday where the only to-do’s I have are whatever I put on my own list. To-do #1: Be.
2. The 100’s of times I throw Bella’s Kong (and she retrieves) is a great way to keep my arm firm. Now I just need to remember to use my left arm occasionally.
3. Anyone else notice that some men get more handsome as they get older? I watched an interview from when Tom Brady first started with the Patriots. Yeah, he’s definitely improving with age.
4. The leaves we haven’t raked yet are serving to cover up the muddy skid marks the pups make when chasing after the Kong and each other.
5. It took just shy 3 weeks for my Cape Cod Marathon ear ache to finally go away.
6. You know the song “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown”? Well, the whole “don’t spit into the wind” concept….makes total sense. On my run this morning, this novice spitter thought there was appropriate clearance and solid wind assessment. Just as I spit however, the wind shifted and blew it back up into my EYE! Are.You.Kidding.Me. I couldn’t help but laugh out loud J
Happy Spontaneous Saturday All!