Life's little adventures, accompanied by a running watch

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rainbows and puppy dogs

Nice weekend….20 mile long run, sleeping in, long walk with Bella, dinner out with Scott, strawberry lemonade, thunderstorm, pretty rainbow, impromptu neighborhood get-together with steamed clams that were dug up from Essex, MA just this morning - what a treat!

Or for your visual enjoyment….

I love clouds...especially the stormy ones

...and the reward of a rainbow

Bella knows a good thing....
So close....

Please pass the buttah (my best Boston accent for you!)

Not a lot checked off my “to do” list this weekend.  But I'll trade the checkmarks in for a great combination of running, relaxing, and being real.  Oh, and rainbows and puppy dogs too.










3 comments:

  1. Awesome :) And my God I love strawberry lemonade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of the strawberry lemonade was that it WASN'T on the menu. Unlike that OTHER place that balked at me for daring to ask about take-out.....

    ReplyDelete